Guideline for Convocation
Other Guidelines for students to be followed during and till the end of the Convocation ceremony
At Information Centre:
- Get done your registration and collect your Robe from the designated places. Please refer to the schedule available on the convocation website. (https://convocation.guni.ac.in/schedule-for-all-awardee)
- Put on your robe and badge using in robe-wearing section.
Procession / Ceremony:
- Maintain proper distance and discipline during Procession.
- Occupy your pre-allocated seat at Ceremony Venue before the procession enters at the Venue. (Do not try to move chairs).
- Parents / Companions will directly occupy their seats at the Venue by 03.30 pm.
- Maintain discipline, silence, social distancing, and face mask while disbursing from the venue after completion of the ceremony.
During Group Photo Session:
- Faculty-wise Group photos shall be captured on the stage at the venue itself. Students shall maintain social distance before, during, and after group photos. (Student shall have to stand for a group photo at a pre-identified place marked with a number on the stage)
- Capture your golden moments through selfies/photos with classmates and faculty/staff members at a specially designed area
Dinner and Robe Return Zone:
- Have a delicious dinner and return your robe at the counter prepared at the designated places.