Guideline for Convocation
Other Guidelines for students to be followed during and till the end of the Convocation ceremony:
At Your Concern Institute:
- Get your registration and collect your Robe from the designated places. Please refer to the schedule available on the convocation website. (https://convocation.guni.ac.in/schedule-for-the-awardees/)
Procession / Ceremony:
- Maintain proper distance and discipline during Procession.
- Occupy your pre-allocated seat at Ceremony Venue before the procession enters at the Venue. (Do not try to move chairs).
- Parents / Companions will directly occupy their seats at the Venue by 03.30 pm.
- Maintain discipline, silence, social distancing, and face mask while disbursing from the venue after completion of the ceremony.
During Group Photo Session:
- Faculty-wise Group photos shall be captured on the stage at the venue itself. Students shall maintain social distance before, during and after group photos. (Student shall have to stand for a group photo at the pre-identified place marked with a number on the stage.)
- Capture your golden moments through selfies/photos with classmates and faculty/staff members at a specially designed area.
Have a delicious dinner at the counter prepared at the designated places.