Before your arrival to University Convocation Ceremony:
- Carry all necessary personal items like water bottle, pen, handkerchief, sanitizer, extra masks, etc.
- Refer to specific layouts to identify places.
- Sanitize all your belongings.
- Cover your face with a mask while traveling and during the Convocation Ceremony.
- Avoid touching frequently used surfaces/objects at all times for the safety of yourself and others.
- Take all precautionary measures while traveling by public transportation.
During the Convocation Ceremony:
- Park your vehicles outside of the campus in the designated area.
- Entry at Main gate is strictly subject to verification of valid photo ID Card
- Body temperature shall be measured at the Main Gate and if noticed above 100 F entry shall not be permitted. Please Cooperate in hand sanitizing at Main Gate.
- Wear an Identity Card at all the places of the Convocation Ceremony.
- Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 by maintaining at least 1-meter distance between yourself and others.
- Handshaking is an efficient way to spread germs so, avoid shaking hands during convocation celebration.
- Hugging is not allowed on campus.
- Keep distance during photography.
- Keep a safe distance while having dinner.
- Maintain social distance while you are roaming in the campus.
- Wear proper face mask which cover your nose and mouth.
- Don’t throw garbage anywhere in the campus, Use waste bins.
- Don’t overcrowd unnecessarily.
- Maintain cleanliness and avoid overcrowding in the washroom.
- Strictly adhere to the GUNI Covid-19 guideline by cooperating with the Security and Disciplinary Committee.
- Wearing a mask and social distancing is MUST during the ceremony.
|Do’s & Don’t